In Mumbai it is known as Chikki, and in North India it is called as Gachak, a very famous sweet in winters.
The only difference is that Chikki/Gachak has a square flat shape, however I have transformed the mixture to a round ladoo shape for easy consumption.
Here is the delicious recipe:-
- Peanut - 600 gms
- Jaggery - 1cup
- Water - 1/2cup
- Ghee - 1tsp
- Roast the peanuts and remove the skin
- Put the Jaggery in a pan with water and cook it till the thick syrup is formed
- Remove it from heat and add peanuts
- Mix it well to make a perfect mixture and cool it
- Grease the plate with ghee
- Take little ghee in your palm and make small balls of the mixture.
- Serve Tasty, delicious Peanut Jaggery Ladoo to your family and friends.