Thursday, 28 November 2013

Three Ways To Dress Up Orange Top

Continuing with my last week's post, here are three ways to style the tangerine top.

                            Look 1                                        Look 2                                  Look 3                                     
I have talked about versatile styling and wardrobe in my earlier posts. This is how you can add versatility to your dressing with a plain solid color top.

  • In the First look, I have kept it simple by pairing the tangerine top with Khaki Pants. I have completed this look with a khaki bag and a ballerina which has both the colors.
  • In the Second Look, I have wore this tangerine top with a pair of black jeans and have completed the look with an animal print scarf 
  • In the Third look, I have paired the top with electric blue plazzo pants.Here I have paired two strong contrasting colors which makes a very unique and daring combination which will make you stand out from the crowd. I have completed this look with the wooden color strappy wedges.
Follow Keepitstylishnkn on Facebook , Twitter , Bloglovin



  

3 comments:

  1. this is amazing tips to dress up and design with techniques. just like most of the fun games learn us more technical. there are some games which imrpove our fashion and dress up design.which is the Dress up game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Im frustrated. Im not pointing fingers at you though, I think it is everyone else out there that isnt taking notice.
    Dress up Games Foxhunting

    ReplyDelete