Saturday, 23 November 2013

The Body Shop Moisturizer Review



We all want to have Just the Right skin and trust me its very difficult to get the right beauty products.

I have a mixed skin (oily as well as dry), the difficult skin type from all, which is prone to blackheads, pimples, sometimes excessive dryness and sometimes excessively oily. With such a skin type, I don't experiment much with the beauty products and once i found something which suits my skin, I maintain the brand loyalty.

I was looking for a good moisturizer for my skin which I can use daily in the morning and also before to the bed. Due to the sensitivity of my skin, I didn't want to buy two separate creams. Then my sister introduced me with Vitamin E moisturizer from The Body Shop. The day I saw that I knew this is what I am looking for.

The product is meant for all skin type. The inclusion of Vitamin E helps to prevent premature aging and damage from free radicals. I am using this moisturizer from 4 months now and it has done wonders to my skin. It is non greasy and easy absorbed on my skin.

Things I like the most about the product :-
  • Non-Greasy and easy absorbed in the skin
  • Mild and gentle 
  • No Fragrance. I don't like to smell like fruits
Price is the only concern but considering The Body Shop brand and all the wonders this product has done to my skin, I don't mind to shell out some extra money.



If you liked the review and want more of such reviews, write to me at nikeepitstylish@gmail.com

Follow Keepitstylishnkn on Facebook , Twitter , Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment