Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Neon

In my last post, I gave some tips to style neon in traditional clothing.Neon is something that everyone enjoys playing with. It has the power to change the look of any outfit and keeping that in mind, I recently designed one of my Indian outfits.

Here are some of the pictures -
Suit- Bandra

Shoes- Amritsar Last Worn Here


Ear-rings - Random Shop





Make-Up :-
Kohl- Faces Stay on Khol
Blush - Pink from Maybelline
Lip Colr- Pink from Maybelline
Gloss- Red from Maybelline
Eye-Shadow- Bronze and Pink from Revlon

Some Tips- I feel dual eye-shadow looks really good. Here I am using bronze and pink at the eye-lid.
I like mixing two lip colors which gives a very fresh and beautiful look.Here I have mixed red gloss with pink lipstick

Share your Feedback on Facebook or by leaving a comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment