Friday, 22 November 2013

DIY - Nail Art


I don't care much about dressing the nails. I am very comfortable if I am wearing one solid nail paint. When I was in hostel, all of my friends were crazy for nail art but personally I have never been a very big fan till the day I did it myself. Today I was sorting my stuff and realized that I have so many nail paints lying unused.I mostly use very typical colors like red, pink, orange or sometime a french manicure for an office meeting but being a girl I like to collect stuff...

Finally, I decided to try a nail art. I didn't have proper brushes but somehow I managed. It was really fun activity and since morning I am only glaring at my nails..

FYI it is much easier to do it on left hand.



If you also like to do such DIY activities, share it with me. I don't mind to post it on my blog..

Follow Keepitstylishnkn on Facebook , Twitter , Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment