Friday, 8 November 2013

Contrast Indian Wear

In trendy yet traditional post, I have talked about contrast dressing and styling in Indian wear. Contrast add lot of velocity to your clothing and it can even break the monotonous styling. This is the best way to transform you old clothes that you have worn lot of times even then you aren't tired of them. Give your old clothes a new look and new feel by mix- matching them with different colors.

I will be talking about contrast traditional clothing in my wedding post which I am  thinking to write soon considering it will help you to choose the best. So Stay Tuned to Keepitstylishnkn

Green Kurta with different contrast




This is how I have styled it during Diwali



Cluth - From an NGO




Suit - Gifted by my sister

Shoes- Inc5




Stay Stunned to the upcoming wedding post.

Share your feedback on Facebook , you can also find me on twitter or you can also follow me on Bloglovin

2 comments: