Monday, 7 October 2013

Back with a SMILE

Hi Guys, How are you doing?? I am writing a post after three months and I am as excited as I was during my first post.I know I took a very long break this time but I can't be as spontaneous as the other fashion bloggers. This blog is more like a hobby and passion for me than a profession, so expect the delay.I know I can't justify my absence but I am setting expectations upfront.

Though I have remained off from the blog but I have been very active in pursuing my passion. I was truly dedicated to look beautiful, glamours and stylish. I will be sharing pics that I have clicked in these three months.

Here Are Some Of Them -

TOP - SPLASH

ACCESSORIES- GLOBUS


SUNGLASSES - IDEE



JEANS- LEE


SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK ON FACEBOOK OR BY LEAVING A COMMENT BELOW 

No comments:

Post a Comment