Friday, 17 May 2013

Sister Style

I know I am writing after a long time but I was extremely busy with guests from last two weekends and  you already know that I am corporate slave so don't get time to write on weekdays. These are no excuses that I am making up myself. I know being a fashion blogger, I should update post regularly and Facebook page daily. But what to do? Don't get time from my daily busy schedule.

I think I can make up for my absence by posting double style.. What says? My sister and brother-in-law came down for a long weekend and we all had a lovely time together. Their visit was full of good food, shopping,pampering and family bonding... Spending time with family is something I like the most. And I had an hair cut after a long long time. If you all are following my Facebook page then you must have seen my new hair style. Do let me know how did you like it?

Lastly, I wanted to share a good news with you all. Did you remember the contest of Biggest loser will win? We are done with two weighing sessions and we (My Team) have come first in the second weighing session. We have won shopping vouchers. The final weight will be on June 23rd. I will keep you posted about the results.

Here are some of the pictures from sister style:-












My Dress - Sepia
Neha's Shrug - 109 degree F
Accessories - Everywhere

Share your feedback on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment