Saturday, 16 March 2013

Checks- A fashion from Childhood



Neck Piece- Westside (Gift from my friend) 

Shirt- ONLY



Flats- Bandra


Pants- Forever 21 
Ring- Bandra (Gift from my friend)

Checks are something that we all have cherished in our childhood. I still remember the check jumpsuit, the beautiful check frock and the check skirts (I have worn for the longest time) that I used to have and I was missing them in my wardrobe since then. I was overwhelmed to see this beautiful check shirt in ONLY on the sale's rack. Checks with reasonable price and perfect fit was a wow moment for me.And yes,I bought it.
This is how I dressed my check shirt with Khaki pants and a multi colour flats. I am looking forward to wear this beautiful shirt in all possible ways I can.

Tips to wear Check Shirt:-

  • Wear your check shirt with leather jacket or pants to create a style statement.
  • Wear it with skirts or shorts to beat the heat in style.
  • Wear it over a dress and complete the look with statement jewellery.
  • Include check shirts in your formal wardrobe also.


6 comments:

  1. This is so great. I love, love the details on your sandals!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've colour coordinated the sandals and check shirt :)

    Gorgeous balance of detail without being overwhelming!

    Thara from Moss & Stone
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a natural beauty. So pretty :)

    Just followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovitt!
    Just followed :) would be lovely if you could follow me back ? my follow button is at the bottom of my page :)
    http://olliebazarmitheblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your necklace and flats!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute flats!


    http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete