Monday, 11 February 2013

Virgin Sangria

All of us know that Sangria is a wine punch typical of Spain but how many of us know about Virgin Sangria, it is a fruit juice punch generally meant for those who don't like to consume alcohol.

All You Need
Fresh Orange Juice
Fresh Grapes Juice
1 Spoon Brown Sugar
Lemon
Sweet Lime
Apple
Ice


Take a glass of orange juice and mix a spoon of brown sugar.


Then add one glass of black grapes juice in it.

Cut two large Lemon in a circular shape and keep aside.

Take one sweet lime and apple and cut into wedges and keep aside.

Now add half of sweet lime, apple and lemon in the container with the juices and put rest of the sweet lime, apple and lemon in the glass.

Keep the container in the fridge overnight or atleast for 2-3 hours.
Serve the chilled Sangria  with sweet lime and apple wedges.

 Share you Feedback on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Seems to be a perfect place to learn something new.. Here I can pick many things for my blog as I have recently created and its in progress. My blog is totally different from your blog. But still I want the admin to suggest me that how can I attract visitors to increase traffic. Have a look here, http://free-songs.org on my blog and do suggest me if there is any requirement for any change. I would be really glad and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!

    ReplyDelete