Sunday, 9 September 2012

Stylish Sunday



Stylish Sunday

Sundays symbolize the end of a beautiful week and a commencement of new journey, too much philosophical. Isn’t it?  For me Sunday is a day of rest, eating out, shopping, fun, Pampering and dressing. This is the day when I get time to pamper my skin and hair with homemade mask, treating my feet with exotic aroma oils in Luke warm water. But how can I leave my Sundays without being Stylish.

Here are some pictures from my Stylish and Lazy Sundays.



Pink is a color for all girls. It adds femininity to looks. You can tuck a pink blouse in a Knee length pants or you can experiment pink bottoms with nude top.
I am wearing a pink blouse with pleated knee length pants which has army buttons on it. I have accessorized my attire with danglers (made out of my bangles), some golden bangles and a spectacular pearl diamond ring. Tip :-If you are wearing statement ear-rings avoid wearing neck piece and vice-versa . A nude color sling bag (My favorite for all season) and dark grey loafers (I didn't want to mix colors of same hue so I chose grey footwear) to complete the look.



Tips for Sunday Styling:-
  • Wear nice pants or Capri with bright color to spice up your Sunday afternoons. If you are heading for a brunch, you can team up your attire with over sized clutch and flats.
  • For dinner, you can wear colored bottoms with nude blouses and pair them with party sling bag and pumps.
  • A nice cherry shade lip balm and little kajal will glam your look be it Sunday afternoons or evenings.


3 comments:

  1. Hey, wonderful blog. its always nice to see a fashion blog n this time by an Indian! gr8 job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! good tips! maybe you could mention some simple do-it-yourself kind of hairdo's too to go with different outfits.

    look forward to more posts! style on! :)

    ReplyDelete