Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Monsoon :- Resort dressing


Monsoon is the best season to explore the beauty of nature into the outskirts of Mumbai. Most of us are travelling out with friends, family to have fun. But how to keep it stylish during monsoon is a big question that occurs in our mind. Before you run out of curiosity let me give you some ideas to put into action.

I went to a resort called orchard resort in dhanu, which is about 3hrs away from Mumbai.

My look at Orchard resort.

Jumpsuit:- AND @2000 , Belt :-AND with Jumpsuit , Wedges :- Mochi @ 1600 , Neck-piece :- Goa (don’t remember the price) , Hair Flower:- Bandra @10
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/myblog

I wore a button down jumpsuit in light color with a wooden color belt. I paired this outfit with dazzling hair flower and Tangerine Tango Nail paint. And I completed this look with a beautiful neck piece and stunning wedges.

Don’t be afraid to experiment with your looks even during monsoons.
Keep It Stylish! :)




1 comment:

  1. Good... Impressed... this is something innovative..

    ReplyDelete