Thursday, 27 September 2012

Color Blocking and Prints


Color Blocking and Prints

Hello Readers, I am back with my blog. Today I have brought Color Blocking for you. It is so much fun but don’t know why people hesitate to try this out.

Color Blocking can be done in two ways; choose one to two bold colors or go for adventurous color blocking (where you can pick up any color from your wardrobe that goes with each other)

I have mixed bold colors with print in my attire. I am not sure what fashion critics might say about my experiment but I simply love it. 







Top, Sepia / Leggings, Lifestyle / Jacket, Spykar / Bag, Bandra /Shoes, Ginger (Lifestyle) /Specs, Borrowed (From Husband) / Bow , By me

Tips:-
  • Colors draw attention, so use them to your advantage. If your problem area is your upper half than wear solid colors on the lower half of your body and vice-versa.
  • You can try a top in two solid colors and a bottom in another solid color.
  • Add a layer to your clothing with contrasting colors.




No comments:

Post a Comment